NHS at a Glance!
North Hampton School sits on over 85 acres located at 201 Atlantic Avenue in North Hampton New Hampshire.
Town of North Hampton:
Quaint New England town founded in 1742 comprised of 14.4 square miles bordering the Atlantic Ocean with a population of 4,413.
About 360 students
- Preschool for 3-4 year olds and 4-5 year olds
- Full day kindergarten
- Elementary school - kindergarten through 5th grade
- Middle school 6th through 8th grade
- Core subjects include reading, writing, math, science and social studies/history
- Unified arts include art, PE, spanish, band, chorus, technology and health
- Outdoor education
- SEL (Social Emotional Learning)
Part of SAU (School Administrative Unit):
The public high school is Winnacunnet High School (Go Warriors!) located in Hampton NH. Winnacunnet is a cooperative High School serving the towns of North Hampton, Hampton, Seabrook and Hampton Falls.
Facilities beyond the classrooms:
- Indoors: cafeteria, stage with sound system and lights, gymnasium, library, computer room, music room, art room with kiln, greenhouse
- Outdoors: playground, square foot garden, softball field, baseball field, soccer field, ropes course, disc golf course
NHS Middle School Athletic Teams:
- Fall: Cross Country, Field Hockey, Soccer, Volleyball
- Winter: Basketball
- Spring: Baseball, Softball, Track & Field
Community Support Organization:
PAL (People Active in Learning)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.