- The NHS Sunshine Committee works to maintain a culture of congeniality and good cheer among the faculty.
- Point of contact: Dana Babyak- email@example.com
- The Resource Team keeps track of student concerns that may impact a student’s life both in and out of school.
- Point of contact: School Counselor, Liz Fiore- firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Crisis Team functions as an advisory team to plan for emergencies and as a response team should an emergency or crisis situation arise.
- Point of Contact: Liz Fiore- email@example.com
- This team addresses concerns related to student well-being, response to misbehavior, faculty well being, and SEL curriculum.
- Point of Contact: School Principal, Susan Snyder- firstname.lastname@example.org
- The School Council is grounded in the belief that collaborative site-based decision-making structures are key to accelerating student academic achievement. The Council meets monthly to discuss building wide issues. The Council is charged with providing leadership and direction for NHS curriculum, assessment and instruction and the school improvement plan.
- Point of Contact: Leadership Council Chair, Drew Szeliga- email@example.com
- The Technology Planning Committee is responsible for writing and overseeing the multi-year NHS Technology Plan. The Technology Planning Committee meets monthly to discuss planning and budgeting for infrastructure, devices, support, software use, and professional development. Members provide unique perspectives and insight into how technology can support student learning at NHS.
- Point of Contact: Technology Education Integration Specialist, Carly Herlihy- firstname.lastname@example.org
- The purpose of the NHS InterventionTeam is to collaborate and create an action plan to meet the needs of an NHS student that a teacher has specific concerns about that is not responding to classroom interventions.
- Point of Contact: K-5 Reading Specialist, Amanda Wiernicki- email@example.com
- The Forestry Stewardship Committee supports and promotes the use of the town forest and assets of the town of North Hampton as a platform for cross-curricular experiential learning, research on the environment, stewardship of the forest and connection with the local community.
- Point of Contact: Dr. Carlson at firstname.lastname@example.org
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.