Welcome New NHS Families!
Welcome to our school and to the NHS community. We're glad you're here. Below is registration information for registering new students.
You can find additional information on this website that we believe might be helpful to you as a new NHS family including:
Parent Forms - this page within the Families section on the site includes all the forms you might need to complete for your child(ren).
If you haven't yet registered, here's all you need to know.
Registration is open daily during school hours, from 8:25 am - 2:50 pm.
To complete the registration process, please bring the following to the North Hampton School office.
- A copy of the child's birth certificate
- A current copy of immunization records
- A copy of a most recent physical
- Parent or legal guardian identification
- A copy of any 504 plan/IEP (if applicable, we can assist you in obtaining this)
- Completed registration form
- Proof of residency (2 items)
Acceptable items for proof of residency
- Lease agreement or rent receipt indicating your legal residence, landlord's address and phone number
- Copy of fully executed closing statement
- Telephone, electric or cable bill indicating your name and legal residence
- Envelope with yellow forwarding postal sticker
- Billing or mailing address from current doctor's bill, bank statement or payroll check
Not accepted to prove residency
- Property tax bill
- Water/sewer bill
- Voter registration
- Vehicle registration
- Driver's license
- Post office box
Please be advised that it typically takes 24-48 hours after receiving the completed registration paperwork for your student to start school. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact Kelly Ford at 603.964.5501 or email@example.com.