Welcome New NHS Families!
Welcome to our school and to the NHS community. We're glad you're here! Below is a link for registering new students.
To complete the registration process you will need to upload or provide us with the following;
- A copy of the child's birth certificate
- A current copy of immunization records
- A copy of a most recent physical
- A copy of any 504 plan/IEP (if applicable, we can assist you in obtaining this)
- Completed Online Registration
- 3 proofs of residency
Items needed to prove residency are;
- NH State Drivers License (showing your N. Hampton address)
1 of the following;
- Signed purchase and sales agreement of home/mortgage statement
- Signed lease agreement for rental property, indicating your legal residence and landlord's address and phone number
- Envelope with yellow forwarding postal sticker
1 of the following:
- Current electric bill
- Current gas bill
- Current land-line phone bill
- Current Cable/Internet bill including your name and legal residence
- Current Payroll check including your name and legal residence
Please be advised that it typically takes 24-48 hours after receiving the completed registration paperwork for your student to start school. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact Kelly Ford at email@example.com.
Link to Registration:
*Note that you have to copy this URL directly. If you click on it, it brings you to a different URL. If you copy and paste that new URL into your website, it will not work.